2.06.2007

Morning Paper?

I plod out with my sweet, and very awake, girl to the kitchen in search of breakfast. Bleary-eyed I reach for the bagels and begin to make my morning chai, listening to her babble and blither at the dog. Mike and I begin to discuss the plans for the day when a noise on the opposite side of the kitchen makes us both stop. It is the rustling of paper. Odd. What's she into now? We both turn and find Luci sitting in the dog dish, talking to the the dog, and looking, for all intents and purposes, like she's having her morning paper on the pot.

"Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves (and our children), for we shall never ceased to be amused."

4 comments:

Tracy said...

It's about dadgum time you did this! Now I can link to you (yay)! I sure hope Scout didn't have to eat that ! :)

Danger Girl said...

Man that is hysterical!
Good job with the photo are you guys sure you aren't the photographers?

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

hurray for baby Lucine!
hurray for blogs that keep us up to date!
hurray for such an amazing mommy and daddy!

oxoxx,

ErinBW said...

Nice!