1.31.2008

New locations

I've never been good at long lead ins when I have something important to say, so I'll just get right to it.

WE'RE MOVING!

Both in real space and in virtual space.

Mike got a job with the Washington department of Fish and Game. And we'll be moving up there in less than a week. We've been wishing, hoping, dreaming of a new job, maybe a new town, and moving past graduate student life - which we've thoroughly enjoyed. But we're ready for something new. Apparently the gods heard us. With a vengence!!

Also, I wanted to let you all know that this site will no longer be active after today. It will still be accessible for awhile but all the content, as well as any new posts have been moved to wordpress. You can visit us at:

http://atamian.wordpress.com/

Please change your bookmarks and links, and visit us often. I'm hoping it will be a good way to keep in touch for those of you who we won't be seeing as often anymore. I feel the need to move on, to let a lot of things go. This blog site, for whatever reason, needs to be one of those things.

But I have one request. This time LEAVE COMMENTS :) I never got very many on this blog, yet when I would talk to people they would always tell me that they had enjoyed the blog. I gotta tell you guys, it's hard to feel like you have an audience when they don't talk back. It doesn't matter if you have a blog or not, or even if you have a wordpress ID. The comment doesn't even have to be realted to the post! You can leave comments at any time. I would love to hear from you.

Many blessings,
Crystal

1 comment:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

I am so excited for you guys! Plus, now we have an excuse to head up to a new place to visit-

keep in touch sweet friend.

xoxo,
V