4.04.2007

Beans, signs, & bubbles

Things I have discovered today:

1. Do not trust the Bean around beans. She lodged a kidney bean in her ear today during lunch.

2. The Bean learns fast. She has figured out via baby signs how to tell me that she wants to brush her teeth, read a book, or have her diaper changed. She did all three repeatedly today. It did not matter whether we had just done the same activity five minutes ago.

3. Like all children, when you show the Bean a bruise (or when she figured out that's what the purple spot below my eye is) she feels the need to poke it and then look at me like, "Does that hurt? Let me do it again just to make sure."

4. In spite of having the worst cold I've had in years (this is Luci's first one), snot bubbles are still funny (both hers and mine).

1 comment:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

looks like you need to put the spam blocker/word verification on (that is a heafty entry above)
ahh, bean around beans- at least it wasn't in her nose. but it would have been better it if it was chocolate, at least that melts :)
happy easter my black and blue eyed friend.. we are off to the Valley of Death!